2009 De La Salle Soccer Team-Catholic League Champs
Thursday, September 2, 2010
College Apps Process
Hey it's Nick. So far the new year hasn't been that bad. The only problem is it's been busy. I've been having to fill out a lot of college applications. So far I've applied to the University of Michigan, Michigan State, Wayne State, and Northwestern University. I still have to finish the applications for the University of Chicago and for Cornell though. Even though it takes a long time, the college apps process isn't really all that bad. The common application helps a lot because you can send it to a lot of different schools. The hardest part of the application process was writing the essays and filling out the supplements for each school. My best advice would be to start as early on them as possible before the tachers assign a lot of homework. Anyways I have to get back to those apps. Talk to you guys later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment